I think the label should be green (p) or Red (c) and have a C or P on it (I think you have the P). I was unaware that Fuji made a digital specific paper. I operate a digital imaging contraption that is geared to Fuji and we use CA 2 P (or Konica Digital which I think is the same paper, but can't prove it). This is the same paper the portrait and wedding photog's rave about when shooting NPS or NPH.

The C paper is more similar to Ifocolor's paper in my opinion.