Hi Sean,

The "Delete comment" option in the Galleries is also still not functioning. Again a good reason to check all other old reported bugs:

Link to description of that bug in other bug thread:
http://www.apug.org/forums/forum39/8...ml#post1059736

To be honest, I am slightly baffled that such obvious bugs haven't been fixed by all these upgrades up to now... What is fixed in that list of 600 bugs, if these things aren't part of it? OK, I know you have some extra modules running not part of vBulletins core, but the Gallery was also upgraded...

I am beginning to feel vBulletin's focus on bug fixes is primarily on the "back end" for forum administrators, and not so much the user interface, which is just as important. Maybe its partly because forum users will not report issues to vBulletin directly, while forum admins will.

Sean, maybe it is time to report issues - if they haven't anything to do with your own customizations - to the vBulletin bugtracker system. For those issues where I posted screenshots, simply save and add the screenshots to such report. Maybe, if we're lucky, we'll see them fixed with the next upgrade.

Marco