Well, now that I'm back, I can update the thread...

I had some interesting time in Helsinki, which is quite a nice city to visit ! The cold was quite interesting, and especially the feeling of cold for a temperature that was above 0C !

I used some Delta3200 rated at 1600, as the only moments when I was able to photograph were at night... another interesting thing is to experiment such short days ! I've never been that far to the north before, and it was an experience.

I had an interesting time at the airport, as the guys did not understand what was in my bag... they absolutely refused to get the film out, even after I tried to explain what it was. Finally a very nervous lady told me she had to see what was in my Lowepro bag. She looked at the top of my Rolleiflex with what I felt as some despair, and clearly she did not know how to go further. When I proposed to get the camera out of the bag, she refused but I still did it, to get rid of that ridiculous situation. When I finally opened the camera, she laughed and of course everything was OK. My feeling afterwards is that the saw the little gears on their screen and could no relate them to anything they knew, which might indicate they do not see too many Rolleiflexes these days...

end of the story : the films look nice, at least on the contact sheets, so there was no wharm, but I felt miserable for a few days at the idea of something nasty could have happened to my film.

I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to go there, may be with some light this time !