</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert @ May 20 2003, 02:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chrisl @ May 19 2003, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Agfa&#39;s Neutol/Plus </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Neutol is actually the expensive Agfa developer. The MC one is even cheaper and works great with the Agfa paper I use. But you really need to try the stuff to see if you like it. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
I keep looking for reasons not to like the Agfa MC developer (it is really cheap&#33; - so it can&#39;t be good - right?) and still can&#39;t believe how good it is. I still use it mostly for RC prints but it will give you some really good blacks even on fiber paper as well. I have yet to see it go flat - I give up on it before it gives up on me. I know it is at least good for 6 weeks and 40 8x10 per liter and am pretty sure it will keep going even longer. I still play with more expensive brews because they *must* do something better but ... not yet, have I noticed that they work A LOT better.

Frank