O.K., so I've been trying to find "release" material to use with drymount paper. I've seen others use it, know how to use it, really need some, but can't find any. Checked with all the art supply shops and ProPhoto shops, and folks have heard of it, but don't have any, or know where to get any. I'm sure there is a very simple solution here, but I need some help. Thanks.