I am developing a new workflow for in-camera processes. This will serve as a replacement for older paper negative processes that are now difficult to get materials for. I am primarily interested in coating paper and acetate (or other transparent substrates) with a fixed grade (I understand some variance is present) liquid emulsion. The big obvious problem that comes up is that the liquid emulsions available are not panchromatic. I have read most of the posts here on making these emulsions panchromatic but I am not clear as to how exactly to do it. I am not a chemist and I would like to be able to develop a workflow that will allow me to get back to my photographic work without forcing me to become overly concerned with chemistry and complicated lab work. Can anyone describe in laymen's terms if and how I can make a commercially available liquid emulsion like Liquid Light or Ag-Plus (I think this is preferred for my purposes because of the increased sensitivity) panchromatic? If there is anyone who has successfully done this can you please share your workflow in a step-by-step manner and provide sources for your materials.

I would very much appreciate any help with this and I apologize if any information will be repeated from other posts.

To clarify, my intention is to coat paper and clear substrates with an ideally panchromatic emulsion to be exposed in camera and then contact printed. I have a 20x24 with which this will be used and I will be coating papers and substrates in varying sizes that fit within 20x24 inches.