Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
What I want to do is transfer a carbon-gelatin image onto copper (or other metal), and then use a patina formula to get a 'patinograph'. Again though, one would need a half-tone negative to get gradations.
If you use copper clad PCB material with a photo resist and etch it in ferric chloride, you basically have an etched copper plate which you can use to print with. Ink it up with a roller and press it onto paper (I don't know what a patinograph is but I'm going off to find out now!).


I failed!!! This is what Mr Google said:

Did you mean: pantograph

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - patinograph - did not match any documents.