</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ May 20 2003, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I have about 30 pairs of specialty pliers. Average cost of around &#036;100 each. Then my collection of files, there are about 200 in it, avewrage cost of around &#036;30 each. Then the hammers, the saws, the picks, solder, extra torches, grinders, sanders, pickle pots, steamers, buffers, ultrasonics, and then you can get into other tools, shears, rolling mills, etc. A wood shop has nothing on me. Then I can start to buy gold and platinum. After that the gem stones. If I go cheap I do silver. Right now most of it is stored. No space for it to be fully set up. </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
Aggie:
One of my other hobbies is collecting and restoring antique fountain pens. A lot of the same tools - fortuantly - not quite as bad - only 5 or 6 pliers, picks etc - Nib repair tools - so a lot of the metal working stuff. Ultrasonic cleaner and dremmels and polishers. ..... Maybe I don&#39;t want to remember all this stuff .....
Frank