Ok, here's my brief thoughts on this lovely bunch of prints:
SMBooth - Trentham Falls: Shane, I only discovered Trentham Falls a month or so ago and this crazy pinhole print completely does them justice. The deep blacks, and silky water from your patient 4 minute exposure, and all the foreground rubble really make the print!
Wyno - Studio Nude: Still so sharp for 1/4s Mike! The hair detail really pulls you in, and I like how the wooden planks of whatever the model is sitting on are just visible
Kevin Caulfield - Funny Face: Great 4x5 indoor portrait Kevin! I've had my Wista a year longer and I'm yet to make as satisfying a one of these (despite lots of trying and patient relatives). Great sitter, lighting and expression!
Nige - Companions: The low angle and the 150mm lens (assuming you haven't cropped too much!) seem just right for this composition. The sky tonality is great too! I like the heavier RC paper.
Seabird - Trees, etc.: I feel short changed by the panoramic aspect... No I don't :-) I actually like this composition, and the path at right makes me feel like I've been walking and just turned my head to look at the trees, which have a satisfying brightness.
Alex Bishop-Thorne - Thomas & Ground#3: Beautiful prints, in the real sense of the word. Like getting christmas presents in January. Ground #3 is my fave, and that was before I read either text. It's such a delicate work.
Chris - Railway: Everyone can sympathise with the print of a scan of a print dilemma. But I've spent so long trying to get max. d.o.f. in railway track shots, it's completely refreshing to see the well-executed opposite of that, and the stone highlights on the sleeper pull the eye in even more!
hoffy - All the Boys (etc): This is so great and creepy Ashley. As most things with dolls in them (to me, anyway) are... But I agree with you, the darkness is surprisingly appealing...
Couldn't tell the name - Their first match: I think this is one of, if not my fave composition of this exchange. The almost silhouette tone of the tree contrasts really nicely with the foreground ephemera and grounds stretching away to a hill with communications tower. Also, the subject matter is so peaceful and laconic - makes me want to sit in a park and watch some cricket...

Also, there was a postcard print, toned, of a stone walkway, that didn't have any info with it? Again, this appealed to me because I am always trying to make "that photo" with less success - I think compositionally it works because the foreground walls disappear into shadow, and are mysteriously unresolved somehow?

All up - What a great bunch of prints and I'm so pleased we eventually got 'em!!!

Marc!