Can we get this moved to the hybrid section?

How about a MF camera an enlarger and chemicals. If you don't want to do the chemicals yourself have a traditional lab enlarge yourstuff for you. In the long run you will save money to buy new film instead of wasting it on upgrading your digital stuff every few years.