I'm a subscriber, happily so. I was looking for the Plus-X thread. I can't access it, either by the link in this thread or by clicking on the Plus-X thread itself. So perhaps the link is broken? Or some coding isn't recognizing who is a subscriber?

-Laura

As an aside, I think one of the posters has been unjustifiably rude to the moderators in this thread and should reconsider that tone. I'm happy to live under all APUG rules; I love the forum. I also love Kodak films and am rooting for the company. I would never want to hurt them. However, if I can say this kindly, it seems perhaps to be going overboard to take this interesting thread from public view. Unless it has been proven false, which I find puzzling, since Kodak was quoted as confirming the information. I think one of the services APUG can provide is early information of this kind. Perhaps instead of deleting the thread (as it appears to me, since I am a subscriber and have no access), perhaps any information that moderators have hinted about inaccuracy could have been disclosed by being posted in the thread itself? And any offending posts removed? Would that perhaps be a different option that could have worked? Because I'm now confused about the status of Plus-X. It might be better to clear up the misinformation on the thread, so people know what's going on with the film, mightn't it? I ask respectfully and without criticism.

-Laura