Quote Originally Posted by brian d View Post
Don't feel too bad about it, while most old Kodak's use oddball film sizes, while a lot of the other brand camera's use 120 film which for now at least is still readily available

That's a matter of personal opinion, camera's are made to take pictures not sit on a shelf.(although some of us do keep them proudly displayed on shelves )Unless its so fragile that its at risk of falling apart there is no reason not to use it with proper care and upkeep. That line makes it sound to me like said camera has some sort of problems.
Other folks may disagree but that's the way I see it. I'll keep using my old camera's as long as I can get film for them.
That's what I was thinking...that *something* was wrong somewhere. I don't mind odd sized film as that is what paper is for! I keep my cameras displayed on our china hutch, next to some silver odds and ends that I've picked up at the local shops. (Even if it's silver plated and $2 I'll end up buying it! That sort of goes along with the bjd addiction I have as the dolls end up 'using' them in the photo stories I write.)

I'm with you ... as long as I can get film for the majority of them and paper for the odds and ends sizes, I'm going to happily keep shooting.