I've now read the manual too
It appears that the applicable section is:
3.2.5 Aperture priority mode
· Select f with the function buttons
· Set the desired aperture with the value buttons. The intermediate
1/10 stop values stored from the last measurement appear when
the aperture is preset. These are not valid, because the valid and
actual 1/10th stops will only appear after the next meter reading is
· Measure by pressing the meas. button M
· The measured shutter speed appears in the right-hand digital display
Automatic adaptation of the aperture in 1/10 stops to the measured shutter speed
· Select other paired aperture/shutter values with the value buttons.
I think that the portion I've highlighted above is the one that deals with this.
I wonder if this is clearer in the German version of the manual (here is the link: http://www.gossen-photo.de/pdf/ba_digipro_d.pdf)
Have fun with your meter!