I'm not sure what you mean by a paper feeder, so can't help you there. But the kind of paper you want to use is black and white photo RC (resin coated)paper. I use Ilford MG RC, cause I have lots of that around. Unless it's a class requirement, or you are one of those really detail- oriented types, just use the smallest pin or needle you can find to make the hole. Pinhole cameras should be fun! Enjoy it!