I dug through them and found an old box and it is labeled type 25C. Which is "color balanced for indoor color film". I assume that means that using them for color film is out then.

I also noticed that I have some FP bulbs which I know are for the Graflex with a focal plane shutter. Can those be used with a regular shutter or am I better off trying to trade those for regular bulbs?

I am amazed at how much light they put off. I got a couple bigger ones and I'm afraid to even try those!

Thanks for all of the help!