I was handed the 5 formulas in class and asked to comment. Since enlarging papers were outside of the scope of the workshop, I promised to look into the matter and give the students my comments. Finding such errors when I did the actual research surprised me so I decided to post the results here. I did not say anything in the workshop about this subject.

So, if you have the correct data, please post it here. Otherwise, I have to create a table of corrections and scan it in. Why not do it for me if you have the same thing at hand, and do it with my thanks and those of the rest of the interested parties. BTW, this is NOT my enlarging paper formula by any means. The only similarities are the use of Silver, halides and Rhodium. It uses a Sulfur sensitization and inactive gelatin. There is quite a difference!