In a bit more detail about reciprocity failure .... At long exposures, going from say, 1 minute to 2 minutes, does not double the effective exposure. You might have to go to 3 or 4 minutes, but it is very film dependent. ISO 6 vs 100 is about 4 stops: sqrt(100/6) over exposure. Depending on the specific film (you haven't told us what it was) an exposure metered in the 1 minute range could call for as much as five minutes or more of additional exposure to get over reciprocity failure. In other words, if you didn't already compensate for reciprocity failure, especially allowing two stops of exposure latitude, you might well be almost dead on! But some films are much less deviant in that matter, and also not everyone here agrees with the numbers. I tend to take my pinhole work as very loose and seat-of-the-pants and I would probably go ahead and get the film processed -- but I don't want to decide how you should spend your money!

I might look at how processing cost compares with the cost of another roll of film. And as I say, I think you might be close enough that it will provide some useful results, perhaps the high end data points for your next roll. Now if I was faced with paying $16 to get a $3 roll of slide film processed, I might toss it and try again.

I live in Montgomery County, sort of central. In my rambling PBase galleries, you may see stuff you recognize.

DaveT