Quote Originally Posted by bon-jip
Hej Søren,

It seems I missed your thread about buying the Bronica, but I wouldn’t have talked you out of it! When I first bought my SQA I did the two-format thing for awhile, but found the 35mm was only being used for a light meter. I even tried to wean myself of the format by including a 35mm rangefinder in my pack, now I have even stopped pretending. I am more than satisfied with my results and am even looking for more weight to add to the pack.
I have never really liked the harness systems of photopacks (though they may have improved, I haven’t tried one for a couple of years) and have always used a non-photo pack with a good support system, that I then modified. For me accessibility while I’m taking the photo is more important and I second Jeanette’s post POCKETS!
As for the 35mm format itself have you considered a 35mm back for the Bronica? This way you only have to carry one camera.
Jason
Hej Jason
En Dansker mere på APUG ?
Well no I didn' consider the 35mm back for my Zenzei I though it was some kind of panorama back. I just got the thing so another 120 back and a 40mm is what Im looking for now. That is when the account has recovered
As mentioned earlier (I think) I mainly shoot slides with my 35mm gear the MF was originally meant for B&W. I may just as well learn the thing and start choosing. Hmm ælle bælle mig............... Nope won't work
Sometimes when I really want to travel light I use a very small Lowe Pro bag
with just enough room for 3 lenses. With that and the Nikon over my shoulders and some film in my pockets I can keep on and on and on and....
It also works with the Zenzei and my arsenal of, in all, two lenses
Regards Søren