Ok, I've been browsing around looking at extension tubes. As far as I can see there are 4 - an 8mm, 16mm, 32mm and 56mm. I'm not sure which to get - what kind of close-up effect can I expect with each of these tubes? What specific photographical purpose are each of the tubes designed for?