The Graphic View boards will certainly get the job done. The original cast Meridian boards are prettier, however!

I made a couple of boards because I had a machine shop at my disposal at the time I acquired my first Meridian. Using a common piece of 1/4" Aluminum plate for a board of my own manufacture, I hogged out a 3/16" deep recess after boring it for the Copal 1-sized shutter. This way I was able to get a rather large-ish 210mm Caltar II-N f/5.6 (same as the Rodenstock APO Sironar-N) mounted to either of my Meridians, and still have it fold it closed with the lens installed. Can't do that with a Linhof Master Technika, AFAIK. For that matter, I understand most modern 150mm's won't allow MTs to close as the lens well on the door/bed isn't as deep. A Nikkor SW 90mm f/8 fits on a flat board, and allows folding up, albeit with a thinner plastic lens cap.

My second Meridian is a model 45CE-- a prototype that never made it into production. With a much nicer swing and shift arrangement on the front standard, it's now my go-to field camera. The only other 45C that seems to have survived was passed down from a Meridian Instrument Co engineer to his son.

Both my Meridians came with Wollensak Raptar 135mm f/4.7 lenses. Tessar design, very contemporary to the camera used as a press lens. The 45C brochure shows a couple of prototype cameras other lenses, one an Ilex Paragon and the other an Ektar 203 f/7.7, if I recall without digging it out and looking at it.

These are more technical than press cameras, however, what with the articulating post backs and huge available rise, tilt and swing. So a modern Plasmat with a bunch of coverage makes the most sense to me for actually using it nowadays. The Caltars are cheap and readily available. The 210mm I've got has slightly more than a 300mm image circle.