Guess who's back....

1 year, 9 months, 18 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes after they set off.. the travelling cameras of round 6 came home. On the way they gathered some flotsam and jetsam:- a plastic folder to protect the instructions and mailing list, some sticky tape to repair the envelope - November 10th 2010 - (courtesy of Shawn I think??), some beautiful cyanotypes from Sidearm613 (thank you David.. it's gorgeous!) and a wonderful lith print thanks to MartinB (thank you too Martin.. it's just beautiful).. a new camera case for the single use Kodak (no idea where this came from).. and a few stories along the way.

I'm bringing both films to my local film guy to develop and print for me.. I trust him implicitly and after getting them this far, the last thing I want is something untoward to happen to them in the developmental process!!

Hopefully I'll have them back and up here within a few days.. so thank you everyone who made this round a success (did you ever think you'd hear me say that??) and for all the participants for your patience and understanding of all the mishaps and hiccups we encountered along the way xx

Now dare I say it.. Roll on number 8!