What you are looking for is a pyrogen. You can find these compounds online via fireworks supply stores, as they are used to make electric matches for fireworks shows. Be careful, though. Purchasing the equipment and supplies to make e-matches is completely legal for anyone, but in order to buy premade e-matches, you need a BATFE Type 54 explosives license. Of course, the above only applies if you are in the USA, as I have no idea as to the laws in other countries.