Does a 24% ownership stake give one a voice in anything? What does the other 76% think?
A 24% ownership in a company as large as Kodak certainly means a lot. A fair number of shares of EK are held by people that don't exercise their voting rights. Not only that, but when people that hold almost 1/4 of the shares in EK say something is wrong, it might start a ripple effect among other large shareholders
"Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler