So if I understand it correctly the priming compound was ignited by heat and not by a spark. At first I thought the electrolytic condensator was to produce a powerful spark. Thought for heating it would deliver to short of a time energy. Seems this is not the case, correct me if I'm wrong.

nickrapack's hint with the electric matches was a very good one. I thought myself about something similar before but wasn't shure if this would work. I will try now to build some thin wire coated with black powder. Hope this would make a nice primer.

For the first experiments I will use a jar or a bottle. The finished product will be glass tubes. These are closed at one end (they are giant test tubes like used in laboratories) and I will put a presumably ceramic plug (or even clay) and run the wires through it.

I shredded aluminium foil from chocolate as fine as I could (well, I have different broad strips) and hope it will ignite. I seems to me that kitchen foil is somewhat thicker. I only have one bulb filled with foil, an RFT (GDR produced) and for me the foil seems to be not thicker than what I have.

Beside to build bigger bulbs my idea came from using alu powder in the free (mixed with an oxidant) but this is very impractical for the smoke it generates. So I think I would have better results if the smoke remains closed in the glass.

Any ideas about preparing oxygen from chemicals? Finally I would do it by electrolysis but for testing I don't want to deal with hydrogen too.