Hello,

The shutter testers are built by me. Every shutter tester will be tested before shipping.

1. The 1/1000th of a second box shutter tester:
- You will receive an Audacity file containing a test done at 1/1000th of a second with the actual shutter you bought.
- No loose wires. Everything is soldered onto a board.
- The cable is plug and play to allow you to extend it as much as you want and to prevent accidents in case someone trips over it.
- No battery and no maintenance needed! The tester works just like an electret microphone (a microphone that does not need a power supply). Works on all PCs. Will not work on some Apple computers like the Mac Book Pro.
- Detailed 12 page PDF english manual.
- Very small and easy to use.
- Needs a computer with a sound card and an audio editor for recording. I recommend Audacity because it's free, portable and easy to use. Also, this is the software used in the manual.
- Link with a screen shot of a 1/1000th of a second test in Audacity. (click here)

2. The 1/1000th of a second cable shutter tester:

- You will receive an email with an Audacity file containing a test done at 1/1000th of a second with the actual shutter tester that you bought.
- No loose wires.
- 2.5 meter cable.
- The cable is plug and play. You can extend it as much as you want with an extension cord.
- No battery and no maintenance needed! The tester works just like an electret microphone (a microphone that does not need a power supply). Will not work on some Apple computers like the Mac Book Pro.
- Detailed 12 page PDF english manual.
- Excellent for cameras with bellows, TLRs and other cameras that have the shutter far from the edge of the back of the camera. By using a small tube you can place the tester as close to the shutter as you want.
- Needs a computer with a sound card and an audio editor for recording. I recommend Audacity because it's free, portable and easy to use. Also, this is the software used in the manual.
- Link with a screen shot of a 1/1000th of a second test in Audacity. (click here)

3. The 1/2000th of a second shutter tester:

- You will receive an Audacity file containing a test done at 1/2000th with the actual shutter tester you bought.
- A lot of people have problems finding a light source for a tester and they never really know how good is the light source they chose. This tester solves both problems by having a light source that was tested with the device for optimal performance. The light source intensity is adjustable so you can tune it according to your camera.
- Needs 2 AA batteries (included).
- PDF English manual.
- Will work on all computers (as far as I know) including the Apple computers that are not compatible with the 1/1000th of a second tester.
- Excellent for cameras with bellows, TLRs and other cameras that have the shutter far from the edge of the back of the camera. By using a small tube you can place the tester as close to the shutter as you want.
- Link with a screen shot of a 1/2000th of a second test in Audacity. (click here)

4. The 1/2000th of a second LCD tester:

- The tester will do at least 1/2000th of a second. It was designed to perform at 1/8000th of a second but I have no means of testing over 1/2000th of a second. I have no doubt that it can measure well speeds above 1/2000th of a second.
- No need for a computer. It has a microchip that does all the measurements.
- The LCD has a back light that helps reading the values.
- Has an on/off and a reset button.
- Needs a 9 volt battery (included).
- Can be provided with the receiver mounted on the box instead of the cable.

Prices:

- The 1/1000th of a second box tester: 11 euros
- The 1/1000th of a second cable tester: 11 euros
- The 1/2000th of a second tester: 25 euros
- The 1/2000th of a second LCD tester: 60 euros

Shipping rates:

- All the prices are in euros. Because there is a character limit to a post I can't add a normal table so I added a photo. The host website reduced the size of the image. If you can't read it, PM me.
- If your country is not on the list, PM me.
- All the testers will be shipped from Bucharest, Romania.

I am eBay user vfmoto. You can find 3 of the 4 testers on eBay and look at my feedback. Also, the eBay auctions have the prices in $ if you prefer $.
You can also find me on the mflenses website. Some users made reviews of my testers. I don't know if I am allowed to post links to other websites so I won't.

For orders PM me.
For questions, ask here or PM me.

Cheers,
Florin