I've had an inquiry trough the PM about the shipping prices and I realized that I completely forgot this part.

Shipping is calculated in 1kg increments. That means that if I ship 10 grams or 1000 grams, the price is the same.

I can send the receipts to show that I am not inflating the prices.

Sadly there is nothing I can do about this. I have no control over the postal service.

I try to minimize the costs by giving accurate shipping for every country instead of slapping a flat fee that would cover the highest price and take some extra cash form the lower prices.

There are 2 good news about this sad and expensive situation:
- You get a tracking code for either shipping option you choose.
- If you plan a group buy with some friends shipping will remain the same. The 1/1000 testers weigh about 100 grams. That means you can get up to 10 and pay no extra shipping cost. The 1/2000th tester weighs under 300 grams and the LCD one weighs around 400 grams (batteries included).

Sending it trough post as a letter in an envelope is not possible. The postal service rules state that anything else except paper is considered a parcel. All envelopes are checked by the postal clerks.

This is the cheapest option by far. DHL wanted 120 euros to ship a tester to Sweden.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Florin