Rol_Lei Nut ;

I think Your singapore Zeiss lens is Rollei 35 Sonnar. I have one and it is sensitive to minimum light change.
My sensor is not working and it is extremelly difficult to get correct color print. I used 5 Leicas , all Wetzlar made and they were far faraway easier to use. I didnt any bad pictures in 36 never. Every photograph was art piece , color or bw. Its my biggest mistake to invest that much money to Rollei but not a Leica. I used Zeiss copies 80 and 250 on Kiev and they were superior , there was light in the pictures.
Yes , summer time , when the life is easy and time to invest on a machine. May be R4 or may be Leicina or may be point and shoot. Or may be a Kiev 60 , I love these machines look and pictures very much.

MattKing , I tried but could not agree with some canadian summilux glass. But if Elmarits are from Canada , I cant imagine to find better.

I feel digital Leicas as someone insults my mother , that strong feeling. But new X1 have no blue , orange , magenta , burned sienna cast and everything looks like a photograph not a detergant ambalage. I think people will be tired of these strong casts which I hate seeing at Canon and Nikon , film and digital.