And what is a "lug"? Most cameras have a thing with a hole in it into which a ring is inserted, and it is called a lug. On the LX (and the medium format Pentaxes) a post projects from the body and is usually called a lug, while the swivel part that attaches to it, and to which the strap is attached, is also usually called a lug. Oy.

I think the Hasselblad type strap will fit the Pentax 645 and 6x7 format bodies but not the LX.