Sorry, I'm confusing you with the word "print" which happens to me a lot going back and forth between the MP and still photography sectors. I'm asking if it's just better to use ECN-2 MP film to make film positive prints rather than C-41 onto MP print film. I'm reluctant to use ECN-2 not only because of the difficulty in obtaining chemistry, but also because I've heard that you can't make prints onto RA-4 without them looking crummy. As for Vericolor, can I still get somewhere? Does anyone have a few rolls of the stuff laying around?

~Karl Borowski