Not sure if this is supposed to be posted in this forum but I figured a lot of pinhole photographers work with paper negatives and that's what my question is about. I want to try the reversal process with some of my 8x10 pinhole paper negatives (that I'll shoot in the future). I've read some things about how it's done but am still a little confused. Also, in my case, I'd be doing this at the lab at school so - could someone give me a quick explanation of how it's done and tell me what I need to ask the people working at the lab for when I try it out. This is just for fun so I don't need to use the best of whatever chemicals, I'd be happy with any results even if they were bad. We very well might not even have the right things at the lab to do it. Any instruction would be greatly appreciated!