Hello.

Back to report on what I've found out so far. I got the 675's and I WAS able to press the old metal rings right onto them no problem. I then zero'd the meters (2 different luna pro meters) and placed the batteries inside one at at time. It is late at night here, so I was only able to test it in the low light settings, but both meters were giving me the same readings and my EI 200 tested nikon D300 was rendering perfect low light incident and reflective meterings, also the spot adapter worked perfectly.

My mind would like to think that because this was low light, that normal sunlight will be perfect as well, but we will have to wait till morning and see. I am hopeful though.

P.S. Couldn't find any o-rings labeled #9