I got a box of almost full 100 sheets 8x10 Ektachome Radiance gifted to me a few months after I had fought to experiment with reversal processing RA-4.

I could find no reference to it anywhere in my old photo documentation from the late 80's and early 90's.

Kodak had a deleted product sheet for a clear on actetate version on the web that I used as an exposure and filitration guide, and it was almost spot on first time.

I mixed the first developer from my ra-4 tests, gave the best exposure guess, developed fd in a tray, stop bathed, then optically re-exposed the usual low contrast b&w print aI have learned to expect for a good reversal colur print, rinsed, fed it into the roller processor for normal RA-4 processing, and got a great print on the first exposure.

No cyan shadows and pink skys like the best of my ra -4 efforts, after 15 prints.

I have not had the time to get back to it yet, but am not going to part with it. It is living in the paper freezer with the rest of my stash.

I have too many great old Kodakchome images from my departed dad and grandfather that I some day will find the time to print with this stuff and hang on the walls