I bought a "lot" of vintage equipment off Craigslist from a lady who was moving and she had some of her ex-boyfriend's camera equipment in the garage. She called this item a "foldy camera thingy". My friend picked it up for me today and I will be getting it Sunday (I live in the country), but sent me these pictures. This is one of four items I got. Anyone shed some light on what this is specifically? I currently shoot MF and 35mm and this didn't look like either of those, so I thought I'd post it here.