Hate to see it go, but I have one too many bikes. This is a late 80's Klein Quantum aluminum frame, hand built by Gary Klein in Chehalis, WA. The welds are seamless, the frame is incredibly rigid making it a goat in the climbs. Paint looks fantastic with very few scratches and a small (>1/2") ding near the downtube shifters. I'm 6'0 and the standover height is just about 32". It has lived indoors all it's life and I'm the second owner.

Specs:
Components: Shimano Tri-color crank, front derailleur, rear derailleur, SIS shifters, and brakes. Crankset is 53/39 175mm. Freewheel is 7 speed shimano HG 14-28. New Shimano chain (less than 20 miles)
Seat: Regal
Stem: ITM 130mm
Pedals: Sampson S4 anodized yellow and come with 3-hole cleats
Wheels: Handbuilt tubular rims with Continental 4000 tires (great condition) and Suntour Sprint hubs
Accessories: Red seatbag, two bottles, Avocet 40 speedometer and lights.

I also have some clincher rims with Bontrager Race-lite tires that could be negotiated in.

Lovely collector's bike in really great condition and exceptional paint job...just too aggressive for me.

I'm thinking $500 for APUG members and a local shop here will do the packing and shipping (75-100$). I'll post pictures when I get home, but I'm just seeing if there's any interest out there.

Cheers guys