Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
I received a 575 foot roll of Kodak Supra and 100-8x10" packs of Kodak Endura and Fuji Crystal Archive II last week. I don't think RA-4 paper is going to run out soon.
Will printing on 'digital paper' give an as-good result? Is it hard/harder to get the colours right? Those are concerns I have.

Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
Two workflows? Enlarger, adjust dichroic head mixing box for contrast (B&W) or color balance (RA-4), expose paper, develop, stop, fix (OK, blix), wash, dry... what is the difference in workflow to which you refer???
I much prefer condensor enlargers for b&w, so that means two enlargers. I use different trays for colour and b&w; the colour chemistry especially is hard to remove from plastic trays, IME. I use different lighting to judge the colour prints. Also a different safelight. Different paper & chemistry, obviously (anybody use their colour stop bath for b&w?). Washing and drying are different (I use FB for b&w): no toning and no 'hypo-clear' bath for RA4, no taping it to a glass to dry flat.

Both processes happen in the same darkroom; that's about how far the overlap goes, for me at least.