Hi All,

I really hate to see these guys go but they don't get along with my arthritic hands so move on they must. I have 2 2x3 Century Graphics and I'd like to sell them as a set if I can but I will entertain offers for individual pieces. Here's what I have:

#1 has a working RF, VF, and 103/4.5 Trioptar Lens and the appropriate infinity stop installed. Also includes a "23" Graphic Roll Film Back. Everything is clean and working. Shutter sounds good but has not been professionally checked. This cam is ready to go, just add film.

#2 is more of a "field" camera, no RF or VF but has the full graphic back with groundglass. They ground glass fits on #1 perfectly as well. GG folding cover is included as well.

Also included are 3 spare lensboards and two rolls of color film to get you going.

This is a really versatile setup in that you can have a field style camera, a press style with VF and RF, use rollfilm or cut film with the appropriate holders.

One of the biggest advantages is the size of these cams. I've included a pic of them with my iPhone to give you an idea of the size. You get movements with a cam the size of a Nikon F5!

Asking $245 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM me for a quote.

Also willing to discuss trades for a Panasonic 45-200mm micro 4/3 zoom or a Ricoh GRD.

The Fine Print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.