I find 90% of my frames at flea markets, thrift shops, and yard sales. I dont buy just any frame, it has to be quirky. As far as passpartouts, my neighbor has a frame shop,and matts all my prints for the frames. I buy the remaining 10% of my frames from her as well. I'm a big fan of antique oval frames, and often shoot with that in mind.

My wife uses the prints as decor, and we guift them. I give many to charity fund raisers locally, they actually generate decent donations. I do sell some from time to time.

I dont store many prints, when I do they end up in an empty photo paper box, usually until I figure out its fate, then it gets pulled out.