well, i understand now the problem, i bought some things in past with them with vat and without any problem at all. The mess now is that i moved to a special area in Finland where we don't take part in euro economic zone, to explain it easily, all stuff comes in here pay VAT, even if its coming from finland, so when putting post orders you need to ask without vat. I asked for that in Maco, and they said don't worry go on, the surprise now is they charge me VAT, of course when i'm logged in i still see prices with VAT, even in my orders history one can see i purchased with vat. I've been trying to explain to them that i was charged with vat, but man, i dont know how but they dont want to believe me, they just keep saying, no no, no way it was without vat, i mean, one can clearly see it in my order history it was with vat, they even try to blame my bank. I showed to them even my bank account with their charge.
I guess its one of those times when everything it's just a mess, because Maco doesnt have bad reputation, but maybe the worst thing, is they just keep saying no no no, you are not right, and after a week trying to change their minds i feel quite desesperate, and of course dont like to be treated as a liar. Just sharing my experience here...