I can't speak for the Russian lenses, as they're hard to come by locally, even though I've been looking at the photo swaps.

I have been using the Cosina-Voigtlander 15mm f:4.5, 21mm f:4, 75mm f:2.5, and a Hektor 135 f:4.5 with the CL (and CLE) with no interference with the meter arm, all of them on screw mount to Leica M adapters. The CLE meter reads off the shutter, so some deep lenses may interfere with the meter seeing the shutter, even though there's no meter arm to hit.

The CL is a very nice, quiet, small camera, and I love its metering. You might want to also look at the Minolta CLE for more clearance on deep lenses, although I don't like that its meter doesn't operate when you set exposure manually. The Cosina Voigtlander R3A is also worth looking at. Pretty well built (not to Leica M standards), a 1:1 finder, which I love, and both aperture priority autoexposure and manual with good metering indications in the finder. But the R3A has a louder shutter. These are similar, but not necessarily equivalent cameras. They each have their own quirks and features, and I like them all. However, the CL is best at being quiet and metering selectively, and the R3A has a more accurate rangefinder on a longer base and 1:1 finder. The CL uses the now defunct mercury 1.35V 625 cell, and doesn't read correctly with the modern 625 alkaline. The R3A uses two 76 cells, or a CR 1/3N.
IIRC, the CL operates on shutter speeds between the marked speeds.

If you haven't spotted it yet, read: http://cameraquest.com/leicacl.htm

Hope this helps,
Lee