Over the weekend I did a very quick & dirty test with a cyan carbon print. I did everything wrong; no safe edge (severe frilling), black-lights were too close so I got uneven exposure, etc. BUT, I did achieve my very first carbon print!

I also did not wash it very thoroughly and the strangest thing has happened in the intervening days; a orangeish stain has manifested. I'm guessing that I did not wash out the sensitizer, but I'm curious what this is. The working instructions will probably lend some clues.

It was transferred to Kodak dye-transfer paper actually, and I don't know if that mordant would have an effect.

I can post it, though I'd prefer to show a better example once I work out the kinks.