Concerned;
I agree that a capacitor is very useful in with high speed bulbs or when flashbulbs are shot at high shutter speeds. My post was in reference to the cameras and flashes I use most often. I own over a 100 cameras. Most (but not all) of the ones I use flashbulbs with are old simple cameras from the 1940s, 50s and 60s. Theses cameras have slow shutter speeds of 1/60th of a second or less.

Also to be clear to future readers of APUG. I have flash guns that can be used with OR WITHOUT a capacitor. Do not think you can cut a capacitor out of your flash gun and it will work unless you know what you are doing.

As far as Marriottworld is concerned, I have know of Stephanie untimely passing for a year or so. She had a passion that her husband can not be expected to continue.

I have over a 1,000 M3 and M3B flashbulbs in stock right now. If anyone on APUG would like to trade M3 (or other bulbs) for Phillips style bulbs PM me. That way we can do a trade and cut the ePRAY and PayPal (where is the pal ?) out of the equation.