I am a black and white photographer and want to calibrate my film and development process. I know that I need to get a densitometer so I can properly EI rate my film but I have no clue what type of densitometer I need. I searched on ebay and was overwhelmed with the range of choices. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.