My old stomping grounds, I went to High School in Northglenn... The field there at 84th and Federal is a famous fireworks viewing area. The church (we always called it the castle) sits on top of the Lowell Blvd Hill, very steep. Oh yeah, there's a little park around there called Hackberry Hill, or Hackberry Park. Also used to be a Girl Scout Camp or something (Campfire Girls?) on top of one of those hills. Just North of 84th, in Westminster is a kind of exclusive neighborhood that sits on top of a hill with amazing views of Denver. There might still be a couple of wheat fields around there from where you can get a good view. If you want a nice night view of Denver, we used to go East to Holly St., and where it crosses, (I think) 136th Ave there is a dramatic hill that drops down into Denver. When I lived out there it was all farm land, and we called it "Holly Hill". Also, there are some nice vantage points around the Jeffco Airport (Old Wadsworth), but I'm guessing that's pretty well developed by now. There are a few vantage points along the Boulder Turnpike that overlook Boulder and the reservoir. Storage Tek sits on a nice hill. Wow, it's not just Fat Tire that makes me homesick...