C-22 films are best forgotten in my opinion. They are unlikely to produce anything useful and the process is long gone, although you could scratch-mix it. The 2481 is unlikely to retain much if any IR sensitivity but it is something you can play with for very little cost. Use a deep red filter and photograph some summer foliage, and use D-76 or D-19 to see what develops. Start with a low speed rating.

The Vericolor II might produce some useful images, but you can be certain of getting good results by using a modern film. If I recall correctly, SO-172 was special order for making CN internegatives from positive slides. In those days prints from slides were almost always done by making internegatives. Kodacolor 400 if frozen will probably work just fine with a reduction in speed to 200 or so. But again, new Portra 400 is one of the best films ever made and a better choice. Ektar 1000 is a C41 film and is probably more like an Ektar 160 after being stored all those years. It was a really hot (and very grainy) high speed CN film that was popular for photo journalism, especially in dark and dangerous places. Just the thing for wars and crime scene photos, and of course just perfect for burning buildings at night. Sports photographers used it too, for night games under lights.

The Panatomic-X is likely to be just fine; I always liked this film but you do need an awful lot of light in comparison with today's films. Back then nobody thought about shooting Tri-X in daylight, but today it is almost the normal procedure. Not many people have any use for high contrast copy film. It was used for microfilming records. Maybe you can photograph some tax returns to try it out?

Playing around with old films that were stored properly can be an interesting route to appreciate how much improved are today's materials. It's amazing to me that anything useful came out of C-22 processes that were done at 75F with soft emulsions and rather unstable dyes. It was a lot easier to mess up in those days; take it from an expert on that score.