Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
Is this what you are looking for. They are available in one quart and one gallon sizes. You can contact them for O.S. shipping
I'm not certain, but these may be a stiffer polyethylene plastic that doesn't collapse as effectively as the thin mylar bladders for keeping air out. It's often referred to as a 'cubitainer'.