On my way to the Hamilton meet-up I stopped at the Camtech store on Concession Street. I have a Nikon lens that needs attention and Roger is very knowledgeable.
On the same street there is a Tim Horton’s where I lined up for a coffee. Right before placing the order I notice a fellow in the parking lot holding a pair of big parrots on his shoulders. I run out to my car and pick-up the first camera I can get reach in the trunk.
It happens to be this beat-up Nikon F that I bought about one year ago for $14.99 from Value Village in good working condition. This is the camera that I always keep in my car because it looks like it went through a war and nothing worse can ever happen to it.
I go to our fellow and ask him if I can take a picture; he said yes but not with my face in it; last time when some one took picture of me and my parrots I saw my face on Facebook the next day. He then walks to a fence a puts the parrots down so I can photograph. I took two shots because I had to run to our meeting. The one here turned out pretty nice – sunny sixteen on the last piece of APX100 that I had. I really miss this film.
Anyway here it is developed in D-76, 1:1. I used a Nikon 100mm/ F2.8 lens.