That is a lot of questions all at once...
1. How about that hockey game.....?
2. The tap water here is VERY good. Go by the exact times they call for @ http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php
3. Follow the directions that come with the chemicals that you purchased. I tried the tabs that you left and the all came back as "404 Page not found"
4. Dispose of the used developer @ Kaslo & Broadway (Bottle depot & paint & chemicals)
5. Make 1 liter of stop according to the directions
6. Make up the full 3.85 Liters of Fixer And divide to smaller air sealed bottles. Reusable
7. Hypo clear I do not use
8. Photo Flo is 1-200 mixture so 1 bottle will last years
All the chemical etc that you mentioned actually last quite a while (except D76 is a 1 shot deal) Check in your area if they have any other chemical disposal instead of the one I mentioned. Order your film from Freestyle as well and you won't be paying $5-6 a roll that you mentioned. Vancouver is a very pleasing place to do photographs so just enjoy.....