I use standard PET plastic bottles for developer, both Film & Paper

The sort of things Coke, Mineral Water and Flavored Waters come in.

Most even come with a nice molded seal in the cap

I pre-fill bottles with inert gas from Tetenal Protectan (Silverprint & Ag Photographic sell it) before decanting the developer into the bottle

I use 0.5L Bottles, as it is the volume of Dev I often use

ID11 & Ilford Multigrade Dev both last a long time in the PET Bottles

I find it preferable to use Plastic Bottles over Glass ones, its not unknown that I accidentally drop one, now and again