Notes on the coating video
1. The emulsion that Tod is seen coating does not contain the UltraStable sensitizer. The sensitizer is quite reactive to light when wet (even more so in the dry power state it comes in) and the normal lighting would be a low-level red safe light.
2. The coating solution was "casually" prepared for purposes of this demo and was probably a 6% solution as compared to the usual 10-12%.
3. The coating (or metering or Mayer) rod used is #200 and lays down a wet film thickness of 18 mil.
4. The highly transparent quinacridone magenta pigment (PR 122) darkens noticeably when the coating is dried.
5. The base is KIMDURA Synthetic Paper.