I am going more manual for my film processing rig.

I am developing (no pun intended) a sink line to be housed in a DIY insulated tempering box that will indirectly heat the tanks via a circulating, heated water bath. I am planning an insulated lid to sit over the whole thing to cut heat loss, and evaporative loss in the water bath when it is coming up to temp, or when it is not in use.

The chems will sit in 4x5 hard rubber tanks with floating lids. I plan on using this for combined b&w, c-41 and e-6 processing, mostly for 4x5 film on hangers.

Processing 35mm and 120/220 films on reels, suspeneded on stainless supports to sit in the hard rubber tanks, when I want to use this instead of daylight tanks is an option as well.

I already have a vintage Vivitar process timer that can be programmed to run times for c-41 or e-6 or any less than 18 step process, and warns you audibly when to pull and drian, and when to change the load to the next tank.

I plan to manually agitate, and wash by setting the wash tank under a stream from the sink faucet, or to build a custom wash tank to spray up from the bottom.

I had pondered something more complex, but the challenges of different processes, and their differeing chems and replenish rates and expiry once used times, coupled with my modest volumes, made me choose this more manual, but simpler arrangement.